一条名叫旺达的鱼

  • A+
小品的素材源于生活,为枯燥的生活添加一点乐趣。下面一篇是非常经典的“一条名叫旺达的鱼”小品剧本,希望你们喜欢哦,我们希望能给大家传递更多的快乐,更多的欢乐。

W:Whose car is it?

温迪:那辆车是谁的?

O:Mine.It’s a beauty,isn’t it?Where did I leave my drink Archie?

奥托:我的。它很漂亮吧?阿奇,我把我的酒放在哪里了?

W:Who is this?

温迪:他是谁?

A:Don’t you know?

阿奇:你不认识他吗?

O:How do you do,Mrs.Leach?I’m Harvey Manfredin Johnson.I’m wi出the C.I.A.

奥托:你好,阿奇太太。我是哈维·曼弗雷德·约翰逊。我是中央情报局的。

W:C.I.A.?

温迪:中央情报局的?

O:That’s correct,ma’am.I was just telling your husband here before I had to go to your beautiful bathroom we’ve got a highranking K.G.B.defector in a safe house near here.We’re debriefing him as of now and we’re just checking all the houses in the neighborhood.

奥托:是的,太太。我在进入你那漂亮的浴室之前,中文台词网正告诉你的丈夫,在附近的一间安全房子里,关着一个高级克格勃的叛逃者。我们正听取他的报告,而且正在搜查附近的所有房子。

W:For what?

温迪:寻找什么人员?

O:For K.G.B.

奥托:克格勃的人员。

W:Is there any danger?

温迪:有危险吗?

O:No.No.Not now.We...We just want to keep everyone informed.So.Archie,thanks for the drink.Sorry to have troubled you folks.I’ll see myself out.

奥托:没有,没有。至少暂时没有。我们,中文台词网我们只是想通知大家。阿奇,谢谢你的酒。抱歉打扰你们了,我这就走。

W:Keep everyone informed?

温迪:你要通知大家?

O:So there’s no panic,ma’am.

奥托:不用紧张,太太。

W:But isn’t it a secret?

温迪:但这不是个秘密吗?

O:You have no idea how secret.

奥托:你不知这事有多保密。

W:Why are you telling everyone?

温迪:那为什么要告诉大家?

O:lt’s a smoke screen

奥托:这是个烟幕。

W:What?

温迪:什么?

O:Double bluff.You obviously don’t know anything about intelligence work,lady.It’s an XK Red 27 technique.

奥托:这叫双重掩饰。太太,很明显你对情报工作毫无认识。这是XK红色27号策略。

W:My father was in the Secret Service.Mr.Manfredin Johnson.I know perfectly well that you don’t keep the general public informed...when you are debriefing K.G.B.defectors in a safe house.

温迪:我父亲曾经在特务机关工作过,曼弗雷德·约翰逊先生。我知道当你在安全房子里盘问克格勃的叛逃者时,是不会通知公众的。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: